Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Ok, here's another post... since everyone has been checking in again! Lots of things for this time, starting with some Bear Hunting Pics.
At a bear tree (we turned this one loose, it was a little bear).
Stella taking a break, she really dosn't look comfy...
More laziness. Hard to believe these two would bite a bear.
Did some riding, I worked with Spice ('cause Shasta keeps stealing Bounce from me). She is going to make someone a good horse with a few more miles on her. She rides nice and smooth, just needs some confidence.
Heading home...
Then winter hit... We have been up to about a foot and a half of snow. We are sick of it already. (Temps have been down around 5 degrees at night and our water lines have been frozen for 2 weeks)
Even though it is pretty.
We headed to Sacramento for Christmas, and to get away from the snow. The boys were being too cute x-mas morning, even in their sleep.
Opening Presents...
And more presents. They had way too much fun!

That's it for now, I'll put more pics up when I can, though being winter and all I can't promise to take too many, especially with the snow limiting our riding. We are joining the Golden State Draft Horse & Mule Club but I didn't take pics at the last meeting (there were a few teams there but the meeting was mostly an informational indoor meeting), but I should get some this time so I'll put some of them up, and hopefully I'll be doing some more work with the big Girls now that we have some time, we hope to get Holly going good so we can go on a wagon train in April with them (they are trying to put on a 4 day trip), aparently the last one was a lot of fun.

No comments: